STEP 1: REGISTER with USA HOCKEY
All of our players must be registered with USA Hockey in order to participate.
- Please go to USA Hockey
- Select "Ice Players & Coaches" and "Register Now" (on the right side)
- Check the box and click "Continue" if you are 18 or over
- Select the 2019-2020 Season
- Register each individual skater using his/her legal name as listed on his/her birth certificate. DO NOT USE NICKNAMES.
- Follow the rest of the step-by-step process online and remember to save your "confirmation number" to enter in the St. Louis Park Hockey registration system. (It will also be emailed to you).
- ALL skaters must be verified through USAH. If you played Mite 1 or Mite 2/3 last year and did not submit a birth certificate, or are new to hockey, you will be required to submit a COPY of the player's birth certificate the first day of practice so that this verification can be completed. You can also place the copy in the locked drop box on the wall by the skate shop at the Rec. If you played at a travel level last year, this verification has already been completed.
NOTE: There is a fee to register with USA Hockey. A credit/debit card is required.
If you have already completed your USA Hockey registration, then skip to step 2.